Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What annoys me Wednesdays

I hate Wednesdays. I already feel like I'm ready to be done for the week, but it's still going. Since it is the day I hate, I might as well talk about other things I find annoying. This week, it is that random show-off who likes to pop in every now and then.

Am I the only one who is annoyed by the people who really think they are great because of the gear they have? I don't think so. I really don't want to see someone's gear, and am not impressed by it. For me, WoW really is just a game, and the amount of stats you have does not make you better than any other player.

No one should need to make themselves feel better in an online virtual reality by trying to put others down, or by having prettier pixels. The pixels could be gear, mounts, or just achievement points, but none of them matter much if your personality sucks.

If you really want to impress people, I recommend being nice. That is something I always find impressive and extraordinary for the mmo-universe. And it will definitely make you stand out.

What do you find annoying (I will have many more things for sure)? Do you have those show-off experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment