Friday, September 9, 2011

Top 5 classes ~Aerti

So The Dwarf Man talked about his Top 5 favorites, so I guess I should as well.

I'll start off by saying, I think I have already figured out I have a preference for ranged over melee.

Number 1 - Mage
A mage was my first character and I love how straight forward they are. They are the quintessential caster class, and while they can be a pain to quest solo on, without any Bind on Account gear that is, they are also very fun to play in groups. In my experience, I like every spec and if you really like being a caster, this is the perfect class.

Number 2 - Hunter
A hunter is pretty straight forward as well, but for me it is more the feeling of playing this class. It is great for soling, with your pet to help you, and it does great damage in groups. I have not been playing mine for long enough to talk about specs yet, but marks and survival have both been fun for me.

Number 3 - Druid
My druid is a healer, and I absolutely love the feel of it. I enjoyed it much more in wrath, when rejuvenation was your bread and butter, but it is still very fun now and I am still capable of keeping the tank alive, as well as making sure the whole group has health as well.

Number 4 - Priest
I do not have an 85 priest, but I have played one alot on the PTRs and am in the process of leveling two others. I am leveling as disc because I enjoy the healing, but am also a great dpser with that spec. I am able to keep the tank up, and most of the time am still number two on the damage meters.

Number 5 - Warrior
My warrior in wrath may have been ranked up at number 2, but since the change of Whirlwind, I feel as though my AoE damage and single target damage are so far apart I almost need 2 separate bars. I still enjoy this toon, but it is based mainly on how good the tank is and how much target chasing I end up having to do.

What is your favorite class? What role would you most prefer filling?

No comments:

Post a Comment