Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Classes

After playing just about every class to at least level 20 and testing out most classes at level 85 on the Public Test Realm, I think that I have a pretty good handle on which classes I love to play the most. So, let's jump into the countdown!

Number One Paladins
The first character that I ever made was a human paladin, and ever since, I have always enjoyed playing all three specs. On top of the fun play style, I really like the lore and feel of the paladin more than any other class.

Number Two Priest
I know that I'm going with two holy classes in a row, but I've come to enjoy playing this class very much since I began healing during the WotLK expansion. Once again, this class has interesting lore behind it, and I enjoy the feel of healing with my priest almost more than my paladin.

Number Three Druid
I've spent most of my time as a Feral druid, but I have really enjoyed tanking that the class gets the nod over others. Shape-shifting into the various forms is definitely unique, and who doesn't like mauling your enemies in the face.

Number Four Warrior
While I haven't leveled a warrior to 85 yet, I have played numerous warriors to combine for more than 85 levels. Charging in and hitting bad guys with shiny weapons is always fun.

Number Five Rogue
This is another class that I haven't leveled to 85 yet, but I seem to have very much fun sneaking around and stabbing people in the back (after I've taken their things first, of course).

Well, there you have it. My top 5 favorite classes. I'm going to go into more detail about all of these classes, and describe what makes each of them so great. I'll also talk about the other five classes because, while there is a reason they're not in my top five, they are still fun to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment