Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Old world Loremaster

What now feels like forever ago, I did loremaster. It was incredibly hard to do. There was no way of knowing what quests you had finished, what zones you had more quests in, and no flying mount on which you could ride over quest hubs to look for them.

I felt really great when I completed all those quests and I had worked very hard for the achievement. Now that they have changed it, they do not even require you to finish every quest in each zone, there are many many quests you can skip in order to be a loremaster? That just does not seem as epic to me. 

I am working on Loremaster v2.0 now, and have found it to be much easier. Are achievements meant to be easy? Should blizzard be making purely vanity objects come easily to players, or make them hard and real accomplishments?

No comments:

Post a Comment